SKYPE CBT THERAPY
Online Therapy is just as effective as in-person counselling but with the added benefits that difficult problems can be addressed adequately. Using our service is quick and convenient.
You may benefit from online counselling if:
- You feel easily embarrassed and usually fear talking to people in social situations.
- You have some confidence or self-esteem issues.
- You fear leaving your house to see a psychotherapist because you may have a panic attack.
- Your time is very limited due to work or family commitments.
- You may suffer from limited mobility or any other type of incapacitation.
- You are an expart.
MAKING AN APPOINTMENT?
Talking to a therapist is always an important decision. You can read the answers to a comprehensive list of some frequent questions people may have before starting counselling or CBT Therapy. For example, the average duration of therapy, the process of therapy, its effectiveness, our confidentiality policy, the price of a session, etc.
This is just a sample of questions about our services that you can find on our page FAQs. We have comprehensive information about everything you need to know before making an appointment, for example:
- What does CBT involve?.
- How long are the sessions?.
- What happens in a session?
- Is it confidential?
- How is the information I provide protected?.
- How much do the treatment cost?.
- How effective CBT will be?.
- How do I pay?
- Do I need to be computer savvy?
- Is online therapy suitable for me?
- How long can I expect to be in counselling?
- What if I have to cancel my appointment?